Thursday, December 4, 2014

Meet Seve Isaacs - Playing Carlson

Hey everyone! My name is Seve Isaacs and I am playing the role of Carlson in "Of Mice and Men" by John Steinbeck. I have been the theatre teacher at Canyon Ridge High School for the last three years where I have directed over a dozen productions already. To date I have acted in over 20 different plays, including as Oedipus in Oedipus Rex and as Father Flynn in Doubt. I earned a bachelor's degree in theatre education from Brigham Young University - Idaho. This is my first RAT show and I am very excited to be working with these talented individuals.

I am playing Carlson in this production. Carlson is a ranch hand working on the ranch that George and Lennie end up on after their mix-up in Weed. Carlson is a friendly fellow, really, but he comes off as a bit abrasive at times. He loves telling jokes and funny stories from his life and works hard for this ranch. I'm excited to bring this character to life for you!

-Seve Isaacs

No comments:

Post a Comment